Monday, June 29, 2009

Bonus Material (installment #2)

Day #26
I get to go see transformers tomorrow. The Doyel family might come and take us to get pizza anyway. It was such a short day. We only rode to Missoula. We went by the headquarters of da!da!da! adventure cycling. I got to see dads long beard. Wait a second, ooow! Yay the Doyles just called and there going to pick us up. Maybe we get to sleep over at the friends house.

Day #27
I’m taking the day off. I got to ride a quad today and I almost fell for the second time. I try’d yousing a suzuki for going up hill side ways. My word of the day is equine. Its another word for a horse. Angela told me that. Angela is frejas mom. Freja is sams friend. Sam is my friend I met him at the cafiteria at school. He asked me to get him cetchup. I’ll change the subject. Wooh!!! 9-1-1! 9-1-1-!! Were surrounded by mosquitos!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lewis!

    Your trip sounds really fun. I wish I could do what you are doing. You are very funny when you write! I miss you lots Lewis. Don't fall off anymore bikes! Your friend, Annie

    P.S. Do you need me to call 9-11 for mosquitos!!???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lewis: I like your stories. Glad you could see Transformers. You are doing a great job in your journaling. Keep up the good work, and hang on to the handlebars when cycling. Sounds like you guys are having a great time.
    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emiliano MonchilovJuly 9, 2009 at 10:59 AM

    Hey Lewis, We are enjoying reading about your trip. What an adventure! I hope to see Transformers this summer too. Write more when you can. Thanks. Emiliano

    ReplyDelete